Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Hello.

My name is Elsa.
I've had many blogs before, but I've scrapped them all because everything I write sucks and there are only so many grainy, washed out photos of pretty girls drinking alcohol you can post before they all begin to look the same.
Although I'd consider myself an interesting person, on paper and online I sound boring, probably because I don't listen to trendy music or stalk photos of models. But here's a list of my most crucial traits which I feel may set up a lot of what I write about on this blog:

  • I always complain about people being shit/annoying/ignorant.
  • I'm an atheist and I hate a lot of things about religion.
  • I spend most of my time naked.
  • I have a great appreciation for good food.
  • I'm really passionate about human rights and will argue with you about it.
  • I'm in year 12 and have spontaneously become an angsty teen.
  • I listen to old music, not old enough to be cool like the Beatles, just old enough to be lame.
  • I watch a lot of internet TV, awesome stuff like Community and painfully good stuff like Geordie Shore.
  • I'm a control freak.
  • I have minimal will power.
  • I'm logical, analytical and extremely critical.
  • I'm gonna start off writing all legit like this but at the end I'll b typin lyk dis.

That's it

No comments:

Post a Comment